Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy July




Yesterday turned out a lot better than it started. I went to the beach, and went to the Sea Swim. I got 2nd place in my age group and 28th overall out of (I think) 96 swimmers. Then I came home and got cleaned up and went on a mini grocery run, (Express lane, 10 items or less) and came home and ate half a chicken and watched a movie. Here's a couple of pics, for no reason, one's is a piece of wood that has a fence growing through it, the others are an ancient trash can that has been grown around by a tree, the contents of the trash can seem to be stuck in there permanently.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

The pic of the tree and the trash can is cool! Funny how nature works around obstacles.

July 01, 2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Mindie said...

Congrats on the great swim!

July 01, 2007 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh I love the pictures, especially lower one...
there is something so true about garbage that refuses to move and that will life will stubbornly grow around it :)

July 01, 2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Great pictures! Happy July to you too. Someone I know has a birthday coming up...You! Hee!

July 01, 2007 7:44 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Good...it wasn't me that brought it up this year!!!

I hope this week isn't as bad as what you are expecting. Cross your fingers for some serious pain relief. Is your little ray of sunshine ready to play nurse?

bigxvwh - you have a big what??

July 02, 2007 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home