Friday, May 20, 2005

Vacation Starts!!

I'm on vacation now, and it's all cloudy and rainy and a tropical storm in coming and it's not even hurricane season yet!
But I don't care! as long as the sea's not too rough, I'll be doing a lot of diving with my Inspiration Rebreather.

And I hope to get the new Evolution/Vision Electronics too!!!!

Anyway like I said, it's all cloudy and rainy but it's not all bad because my AC broke day before yesterday and I've slept two nights with the windows open and a fan going and there has been the most wonderful sweet smelling cool soft breeze.
It's all good!

4 Comments:

Blogger blogexpressions said...

sounds awesome-you get to vacation without really leaving your vicinity! ;)

i love breezes.

do you get to take pictures while diving? and have you had any interesting encounters whether involving the sea inhabitants, scenery, accidents, etc?

May 20, 2005 4:44 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Yes I take pictures, check out the link in the main blog page called My Flickr Photos. But I just opened that account and maxxed it out for this month so I can't post any more till June.
Also my underwater housing broke but I just fixed it and tomorrow when I dive I will test it and see if it's safe to put the camera in.

May 20, 2005 8:53 PM  
Blogger blogexpressions said...

wow, underwater housing!? what's that? it makes it sound like a space station equivalent for divers..are you really able to spend more than 24h underneath? if so, how do you juggle eating with breathing?

May 21, 2005 4:22 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

The underwater housing holds my camera so It doesn't get wet underwater.
I can't stay underwater more than 4 or 6 hours with the rebreather. But it IS the same technology used on spacecraft and submarines!

May 21, 2005 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home