Monday, July 11, 2005

Red Sky at Morning

Woke up this morning, took the dog out and was surprised by the red sky. It had rained and there were a few tall red smokestack clouds against a blue blue sky.
Red sky at morning, sailor take warning, red sky at night, sailors delight.
Last night I spent a lot of time working on a post, it came out really well. It was completely finished and posted but I went to make some minor changes and got that stupid non specific warning about cannot publish post. I then selected ignore errors but the post was messing up the whole blog, so I deleted it.
I decided I'll hitchhike to work. Last time I got picked up by a girl named Carol and we had a pretty good conversation. As usual, I got out of her car without asking for her number, and have been kicking myself in the ass for it ever since. Maybe she'll pick me up again. She had a very nice toenail paint job.
7-11, that's what the date thing says on my watch. That's my birthday. Whoo-pee! Hopefully nobody I see today knows and I can make it through the day without being hassled.
I feel kind of aggressive today. I hope everyone justs leaves me alone.
I want to go diving.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jona said...

Have a super day, Birthday Boy! And may all your wishes come true...:o)

July 11, 2005 8:28 AM  
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Happy happy birthday baby. I hope everyone knows it's your birhtday and that you get lots of hugs. If not, then I send a hug to you and a bigh smooch on the cheek.

July 11, 2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger blogexpressions said...

oh wow, happy belated birthday! may happiness besiege you! :) and may the years past provide wonderful memories.

July 12, 2005 2:35 AM  
Blogger K. said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

And you actually notice a girl's painted toenails? I'm impressed! *lol*

July 12, 2005 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home