Wednesday, September 28, 2005

All systems go

At work all systems are go. Everything major is working properly. Right now.
I didn't go out with P last night. I was going to meet her then work called me in. I called her and cancelled. Then work called immediately back and said nevermind. I didn't un-cancel. I took it as a sign. I feel too guilty with the Other Island Girl and the Fundgirl to add another element.
I kept hitting the snooze this morning and got up almost an hour late. I have a fuller than normal day scheduled, but it should be less full than my days have been with the equipment problems I have been having.
I woke up exhaustificated but the coffee is seeping its way into my bloodstream.
I'll make it.
All things good.
rodger dodger
over and out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Glad the world is back on its axis as it relates to your work and the PCs...... As for the girls, I'm sure you'll figure it out -- :) good luck!!!

September 28, 2005 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home