Monday, September 05, 2005

What a day

Today was close to the worst day ever without anything specific going wrong.
Work sucked. I was busy all day and didn't get anything done.
My dive was cancelled. coulda guessed.
Went to the dentist today and need to have a filling replaced. So I have to go back for some drillin' and fillin'
I took a nap at lunch and didn't go to the beach all day.
Had an agrument this evening.
if it wasn't for bad days there wouldn't be good ones.
I rekkon.

I guess a lot of people are just making it back from a long weekend. Hope you had a good one! Welcome back!

2 Comments:

Blogger MarkD60 said...

Ha Ha! Hafta turn word verification ON!

September 05, 2005 8:15 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Damn spammers! Hope your Tuesday is better and that you get to the beach. The beach is my cure-all!

September 06, 2005 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home