Monday, January 16, 2006

Back from the Brac

I'm back at work, I was on the 6:40 AM flight and came straight to work. So here I am, ready to go home. I'll be afew hours though.
I had a good time while I was gone. it was good to see the OI Girl. She worked in the mornings and I hung by the pool and the beach.
She's kind of like a go out at night type and I'm a go to bed early type. we went to a cookout yesterday evening an it was freezing!
Last night I dreamed I droped my laptop down a big flight of stairs. I watched it bounce bounce bounce and the CD tray broke off. It still came on, but it was screwed!
Ik, a nightmare!
This isn't much of a post, but I've got to get to work.

6 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

Good to hear you nice weekend!!

January 16, 2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

...and by freezing you mean?!?

Welcome back, glad you had fun.

January 16, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

I'd be interested to know what "freezing" is. :)

Glad you had a good time!

January 16, 2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Freezing, eh? What, about 70 degrees?
Hanging out by the pool, I'm counting the days 'til I can do the same!

January 16, 2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Thanks Christa!
Carnealian, Chesneygirl and Renee, I rekkon about 70, plus wind chill, it feels like minus 110. I was the only one not wearing a sweatshirt!
911 Fearless Leader, no I have never told a living soul about my blog, Eveeryone who knows about it found out it from the inside! So the OI Girl doesn't know she's the OI Girl. OI stands for "Other Island" by the way!

January 16, 2006 9:54 PM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

Good you had a good weekend....it was probably all of 65 degrees whereever you were and you thought that was freezing?! Nightmares about the computer are coming from the trouble you have been having! Relax, breathe in, breathe out.

January 17, 2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home