Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Back to work.

Well, the dreaded day is here. Back to work. I have never worked anywhere that it is more difficult to go back after a vacation than here.
I feel pretty negative.
I dislike my boss's usual snide insinuation that since I've been on vacation, I should be supercharged and want to work twice as hard now that I'm back. Like I should actually enjoy it when he screws me over. My life isn't about work, it's about my time off. Work is merely what I do for money to spend when I'm not working.
Hopefully, it won't be as bad as I anticipate.
Ugh!

5 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Unfortunately it probably will be as bad as you anticipate. We'll be thinking about you today you poor fella. chin up!

March 07, 2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger K. said...

It is always difficult to return to work after time off. And I just hate the way bosses make you feel like your life should be your job!!

March 07, 2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

"My life isn't about work, it's about my time off"
Me too!

March 07, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Yes work is about time off! That's why we work, so we can spend and enjoy the money we make. Boss's suck!

March 07, 2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Hell yeah. I never understand why people would want to let their job become their life.

I feel ya buddy. Hope it was an okay day! And that your boss kept his annoying remarks to himself!

March 08, 2006 3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home