Wednesday, April 05, 2006

New Worlds Record!

I live in a small apartment complex, 5 apartments in a row, in a building that is probably smaller than your house. We all know each other and Guess what appeared out at our trashcans yesterday? A Christmas Tree! It has to be some kind of new worlds record, doncha think? I can't wait to razz my neighbor whose tree it was. (I've been in 4 out of the 5 apartments, so I can guess fairly accurately where it came from. Unless somebody dumped it, but I don't think so, because it is on the parking lot side of the trashcans, not the street side.
Yesterday I went onto work early and then forgot and stayed till the regular time. I could have left early.. After work, I went to the beach, but forgot my towell. Instead of walking the four minutes all the way back home, I just laid on the sand with nothing. It wasn't too bad. My dog does it all the time.
Today is Wendesday, split shift day. Beach here I come!

Here's what I'm trying to pass off as an abstract photo

5 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Is that an urchin?

A Christmas Tree....that's just embarassing!

I'd take the beach with or without a towel. Have a great day!!

April 05, 2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

You're getting might forgetful there, MarkD. Maybe it was YOUR tree and you forgot you had it that long!

April 05, 2006 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it looks like an urchin with a tiny blue strafish in it!
I too would like a beach even without a towel. Anyway, someone stole your towel ;-)

April 05, 2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

It is an urchin! I think it's just blue markings, not a starfish though. i'll have to go look closer.
I could have remembered to grab another towel.

April 05, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

LOL, we had our tree up till February once, but April?? umm, no

that's pretty abstract

April 07, 2006 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home