Friday, July 28, 2006

Ready for a Weekend!

Today will be expensive. My car is ready. They did a lot of rust removal (I found a big patch under the carpet in the back. And they fixed my famous oil leak. I never had to change my oil, just add. (My car doens't really leak oil, it just marks it's spot)
I got paid Wednesday, but have been so busy I haven't made it to the bank. I have to pay all my bills. And grocery shopping. And the OI Girl wants me to go see her.
It was hard to wake up this morning.
I hope to do a dive this weekend, and have made plans to kayak with a friend who has never been.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I hope you do get to dive this weekend. I like to see those photos.

July 28, 2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Sorry about the expensive day. I hate those. I'm going to try and lay low and not spend too much money this weekend.
Yeah, right.

July 28, 2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I hate car issues. They're such an inconvenience and expensive to boot. Go see OI girl. Take a day off, enjoy!

July 28, 2006 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing beats a payday weekend. And there isn't much you can spend it on if you are underwater!

btw, what OI mean? Often wondered.

July 28, 2006 5:42 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Other Island Girl. She's the sweety.

July 28, 2006 6:33 PM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

Sounds like you had a busy expensive day, but the dive will take your mind off all that. Have fun and post pics.

July 28, 2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home