Saturday, July 15, 2006

un pregunta

It's Saturday and I'm getting ready to go to work. My car is in the shop because the radiator started leaking and the engine was overheationg. I just had that fixed less than a month ago. So I a have works van. Thank you to my new boss.
I want to get done working and get to the beach. I want to go diving tomorrow. I think I'll assemble my rebreather before work today.
My coffee's good. I'm out of Costa Rican and I'm drinking Cuban. OI Girls dad is sending her some more so maybe I'll get some of that! Did you know Starbucks uses Costa Rican coffee?
In case you can't tell, I can't think of anthing to post today, I'm just rambling.
Posts like this don't generate many comments. I love to get comments, so I'l leave you with a question:
Here on earth it is true, yesterday is always before today; but there is a place where yesterday always follows today. Where?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jona said...

Hardly a place, but the only thing I can think of is alphabetical order (?) unless you mean after the big crunch has begun ;o)

July 15, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Mark, I know, I know!!
Is it the dictionary?

July 15, 2006 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog?

July 15, 2006 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah thanks to the world wide web we can cheat and find the answer in a second. Riddles aren't as fn as they used to be.

July 15, 2006 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home