Thursday, November 02, 2006

Shoddy Ritz

Things went well yesterday at the broadcast from the Ritz, I was kind of nervous, using an untested system to broadcast, but it worked well. Because of rain, I couldn't leave any equipment outside. Because of the Ritz, the equipment can't stay in the van, I usually set it up on a patio. Yesterday I broadcast using an adapter that lets me hook up a mixer to a cell phone. I broadcast using that. In the studio, I put a new telephone interface in and then called and went through the interface.
It went pretty well and The Ritz had good coffee, while it lasted. But they always let it run out. And the chairs were backbreakingly uncomfortable.Shoddy

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

The only thing worse than bad coffee is good coffee that runs out.

November 02, 2006 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home