Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Raw, Pure, Excitement



I'm at work. I went to the beach for a nap after work yesterday, the OI Girl met me there. Then we finished off that two pound bag of shrimp we started the other day, and went grocery shopping. $170. The weather here is weird. Cool breeze, pretty heavy. Usually, when it's sunny, there will be no breeze, until a cloud goes over the sun. The breeze starts at the same time as the shade, presumeably because it's cooler. Yesterday was the opposite, with the breeze lessening when a cloud covered the sun. Nobody notices this stuff but me, I don't think. Right now I'm listening to cricket, getting ready to make a phone call to Canada about some diodes. Hence my title, Raw, Pure, Excitement

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Canadian diodes. That is exciting!

March 13, 2007 2:14 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Whoo!!!

That's partying... ;)

I'm glad that you notice things like that. You're not alone...I notice them too...

March 13, 2007 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home