Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A taste

Last night The OI Girl had a work related dinner party. It was the awards ceremony for a fishing contest. It was a nice dinner and fun.
I went to sleep sometime after 12:30 AM. At 3:30, when the alarm went off to study, I turned it off. I woke up at 6, light coming in the window. It was so great, to just wake up, without an alarm. I can't remember the last time I did that.
If I could have stayed in bed, it would have been nice, but I got up, and now I'm at work.
It was a taste of life after my course.
Now I have to find a time to study today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

I wake up all the time without the alarm...at like 4:30. HATEIT!

I'm in the process of conditioning my brain to not think about homework, tests to study for, projects due etc. I wish I could turn off my brain for a little so I could relax!

May 09, 2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

I wake up at 4:00 or 5:00 most of the time. It makes for a good blogging/surfing time. What are you studying?

May 09, 2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

My girls set the alarm for 5:30 this morning to go out and pick blackberries before school. Needless to say, they're still sleeping, as I type.

May 10, 2007 5:49 AM  
Blogger Daisy Martin said...

I usually sleep through the alarm at 5:30 and the hubby wakes me up at 7am. This week the bloody dog has been our alarm and has been waking us both us at 4am with his restlessness. Gggrrrrrr...

May 10, 2007 8:40 PM  
Blogger Mindie said...

Uh...where are you? You haven't posted in two days! Chop chop!

May 11, 2007 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home