Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hmmmm

Yesterday, because my car is still in the shop, I rode my bike to work.
After work, I rode home, and then walked across the street to the beach for my swim. I swam 1.2 miles. the water was roughish, with big rolling waves, not breaking. I swam from Cemetery Beach to the West Bay dock and back. It was cloudy and nasty, until I turned around and started heading back, by the time I got back to Cemetery Beach, it as sunny and nice and everyone had gone home. I had the whole place to myself! It was nice!
Then it rained super duper hard last night and it's all cloudy again today. I rode my bike again today because they still don't know what's wrong with my car. The transmission is slipping, but they haven't yet found out why.
Hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home