Monday, October 08, 2007

Oh Happy Monday.

I had an OK weekend, even though it rained and was cloudy (it still is).
Saturday was the two mile sea swim. I swam ok, one hour and five minutes, but no trophy. I came in fourth place in my age group. Normally the age groups are 40-45 and 46-50, but Saturday the group was 40-50. There were a lot of swimmers in my group.
Sunday I went diving, it was great! I mean really great, although there's no particular reason why.
Also Saturday night I cooked salmon on the grill and last night was sish-kebabs. How do you spell sish?
Now it's frikkin. Monday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

I've been trying for years to figure out how to make the weekends longer and the work week shorter. Haven't come up with anything yet.

October 08, 2007 8:19 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Yum, where's my BBQ?!
Still waiting on your middle name meme, by the way.

October 08, 2007 1:44 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Just stoppin' in to say hello! :)

October 08, 2007 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home