Thursday, November 08, 2007

Just My Luck

I can't beleive it, yesterday at work, I fell up the stairs. I was walking up these three little steps and apparently I didn't get enough foot on one. It would have been no big deal, except as my foot bent backwards, my heel came out of my shoe and it ripped the sole out of the inside and I ended up barefoot and in a lot of pain as my big toe got bent way backwards. I went to the doctors and it's apparently not broken, but now I'll be limping all over Costa Rica.

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

That stinks, MarkD. But, hey, at least you're about to leave for C.R.!

November 08, 2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger Daisy Martin said...

Actually I've fallen "Up" the stairs myself before. It's more scary than falling "down" the stairs I think. Hope you are feeling better when you land in Costa Rica. Have fun!

November 08, 2007 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home