Monday, December 24, 2007

Felon

Well, This blogs days may be numbered. I'm wondering if I can blog from prison.

Had a great weekend, went to the beach, went diving.

I was on my way home from diving when I got busted.

I asked the officer if I could just pay (wink wink), but she said no, I have to go to court.

I'm wondering if I may be spending some time in the slammer, the joint, the big house, the house of pain. Hope I don't end up being Bubba Horsecocks girlfriend.

I got busted big time, I didn't even bother to deny it. Maybe the judge'll go easy on my because I'm a first time offender.

I got a ticket for no seat belt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas just the same though! (You should get away with about a $500 fine.)

LW

December 24, 2007 8:05 PM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

Oh my gosh! I will write you in the slammer, but I won't except any collect phone calls!

Busted, oh my! Shame shame shame.

Merry Christmas!

December 25, 2007 12:03 AM  
Blogger Daisy Martin said...

Maybe they'll give you time off for good behavior if you don't give your new boyfriend (Bubba) any trouble.

December 25, 2007 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home