Sunday, March 23, 2008

Running from clouds

Yesterday the OI Girl had to work. I went to my secret beach and it was all full of campers. So I went to the same beach the two of us went to the day before, except it was cloudy there. (Often, there is a ribbon of clouds that forms over the land and streams out to sea. Hard to explain) I could see it was sunny down the road so down the road I went. Got to my other beach and before long it got cloudy there too. SO I headed further north, where I could see it was sunny. I got there and the clouds followed. Pretty soon, it was all cloudy and started to rain. This morning is nice and clear agaim, with a setting full moon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Ah, Easter on the beach....Have a Happy One!

March 23, 2008 11:29 AM  
Blogger Mindie said...

I hate when that cloud thing happens...

March 23, 2008 5:42 PM  
Blogger Grimm said...

Man, rain clouds suck.

Although it's been years since I have seen the beach in person so I am jealous anyway you look at it.

April 10, 2008 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home