Monday, June 09, 2008

Second Monday

This is my second Monday after vacation. We've been in the house for a week and two days now. Tho contractor still has his shed and a bunch of stuff in the yard and I have a list of things that still need doing. Little fix-up stuff.
I want to get rid of the contractor and start feeling permanent in my own house. I want ALL the keys.

Last week at work, I moved the station into a new production studio I built. This week I start remodeling the old production as the new, main on-air studio. After that, the old on-air studio I'll be vacating will become an extra production studio!

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

We're under construction at my house too now, so I feel your pain. Or pan, as I just typed.

June 09, 2008 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home