Saturday, July 26, 2008

cats and chickens

This morning I walked the dog and there was a kitten in our yard, I went and got some cat food and fed the kitten. The chickens and the cat were sharing the catfood and I wish I had my camera but I think it's at work. Although the chickens were at least twice a big as the cat, they would grab a piece of food and jump back like they thought the cat was going to eat them. The cat ignored them.
The OI Girl wants a second dog.
I don't think my Dawg would never get along with a cat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindie said...

I am actually thinking about getting a siamese kitten. I heard they don't shed much.

July 26, 2008 5:14 PM  
Blogger Avant-Garde said...

then dont get a cat!! DUHHHHHHH

July 26, 2008 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I am a DOG PERSON, I do have a soft spot for kittens...But then they DO grow up to be mean cats that hunt down birds and that is a big NO NO for me!

July 28, 2008 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home