Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday

last nights sunset from my back porch
It was a good weekend, although it rained a lot and was mostly cloudy. I added a shelf above my workbench, and today I have to buy some hardware to properly secure it. I was a few screws short and it will take about 5 minutes to screw them in.
It was a pretty good sunset last night, which hopefully means a nice day today, although the weather report indicates otherwise.

I'm back at work, wiring and wiring.

Last night we cooked some ribeyes on the grill and earlier we watched a movie I've been meaning to mention, Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was pretty good, although it was definitely a chick flick.

7 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Martin said...

I thought Forgetting Sarah Marshall had some pretty funny moments, even though it was a chick flick. You are right about it being somewhat chick-flickish though.

November 03, 2008 1:48 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

If every Monday looked like the Monday in that photo, no one would complain about Monday ever again...

And, I love the new profile pic! :)

November 03, 2008 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is GORGEOUS!!! Why don't I ever get to see or photograph sunsets like that???

November 03, 2008 11:01 PM  
Blogger Nola said...

Like the rhyme says...."Red sky at night, sailors delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning!"

November 04, 2008 2:30 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

So, where's the photo of the shelf then? Properly secured an all!

November 05, 2008 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved "Forgetting Sarah Marshall".

November 05, 2008 10:52 PM  
Blogger Grimm said...

I have to agree with heather's comment.

I could serously learn to like Monday's if they all looked like that! Beautiful pic.

November 14, 2008 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home