Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Eats Baby

BABY EATS BABY!!!
CAUGHT ON FILM!
SHOCKING PICTURE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!
BRACE YOURSELF BEFORE LOOKING!

Yesterday, I was getting ready to cook some chicken and shrimps on the grill, and the dawgs started barking, I yelled at them to SHADDUP! NO BARKING! But they kept right on. I walked out to see if they needed a good whoopin, then saw the reason for their excitement. Two cows, a Mamma and a Baby Bull, obviously escapees from somewhere, were in the yard. Some boys on bicycles were there and said the cows were just loose. The boys tied the Mamma to a tree and the Baby Bull stayed pretty close to her. Then the Baby came over and started eating two of my baby coconut trees!! I called the Police to ask who to call about wild cows, and went down there and shooed the Baby Bull away from my my baby trees. Babies Eating Babies! What is the world coming to?
Shoulda had beef instead of chicken!


A BABY COW EATING MY BABY COCONUT TREE!

Two cow posts in a row, whoda ever thunkit?

8 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Aw! That's too cute!! I would have let the baby eat my coconut tree. He's adorable!!! I hope they got home safe and sound!

February 27, 2009 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They followed you home from the livestock show. Love the pics. I hope you have a great weekend. It's raining buckets here and a chance of snow on Sunday.

L

February 27, 2009 5:08 PM  
Blogger Nola said...

That's a cow of a situation to find yourself in. Lucky you were able to mooove them on in the end or it could have been a whole udder story!! wahahahaaaaa

February 28, 2009 2:51 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

What a tragic story! ;)

Spring break in Cayman would be AMAZING!!!

I stopped in Grand Cayman on my cruise last February ...it was awesome!

March 01, 2009 7:54 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Somehow "cows" and "Cayman Island" just do NOT go together! :) This made me chuckle.

March 01, 2009 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The moon is in the sign of the cow at the moment.

March 02, 2009 12:34 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I love cows, calves are even cuter! Shame about the coconut tree.

March 04, 2009 12:26 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Moooo...... I feel bad for the coconut tree, but the cow is really cute!

March 05, 2009 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home