Thursday, June 04, 2009

Can't sleep


I have always been a notoriously bad sleeper. I always wake up about 2 or 3. Last night was no exception. Last night I got up, went out on my deck with my blanket, and laid down out there.
THe stars were incredible! I could see the milky way, and Cygnus and the northern constellations. (If I put my feet the other way, I'd have seen the southern constellations.) I could barely pick out the constellations because of all the stars!
I fell asleep, and dreamed I was looking at the stars. Then I realized I was asleep, and my eyes were closed, and I wasn't really looking at the stars. I opened my eyes and the stars in reality were much better than my dream.
But I couldn't keep my eyes open and I went back to sleep.
I went up there at 2:30 AM and got up and went back to bed at 4:15 AM.

It was really nice!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindie said...

That does sound really nice!

June 04, 2009 9:55 AM  
Blogger schmikey said...

That is an incredible shot! I don't envy your sleep shortage, though.

June 04, 2009 2:54 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I didn't take that photo.

June 13, 2009 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home