Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Morning

I guess God gave me all that sleep Wednesday night because he had hell day planned for me on Thursday.
I worked from 8AM till 10:30 PM with some major studio problems.
Yesterday I was off, but did get called in for one problem.

I went for a beach walk yesterday and took this pic, sand dunes underwater.



And this one, I took it from my scooter, on the way home. Good Fishfry!


Last night, I went through my whole blog, month by month. I didn't read it word for word, but it was interesting. Some stuff I don't remember what I was talking about, and some of the links are dead. But it was pretty cool! The most comments I ever got was 22.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cool Destiny said...

Yeah, I do that from time to time with my blog and it is interesting. Blogs are one of the greatest inventions of our modern time.

July 18, 2009 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home