Thursday, October 08, 2009

I went to the dentist yesterday at 9:30, only to get booted because my appointment was for a half hour and it was supposed to be for an hour. I was rescheduling it and suddenly there was a cancellation at 11 AM. I went back to work, and then there was an emergency and when 11 rolled around I was too busy and had to cancel. Now that appointment is in January of the year twenty-ten. I still have two more between then and now as I need to have 3 fillings replaced. Today is my Friday! I'm supposed to have the day off tomorrow.

Here's some lunchtime pics from yesterday.

More brain coral
That same old buoy again
Kids jumping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Eeewww to dentists.
I love love love water that is THAT CLEAR!
You are so so lucky to live there, I am so envious.

October 09, 2009 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home