Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th, my lucky day

Friday the 13ths have always seemed lucky to me. I can't think of any specifics, but I've always felt that way.
I have the day off today. That's lucky.

Yesterday I had an estimate to get a roof over the front porch. It is an area 6 feet wide and 34 feet long. They quoted me 2500 dollars for a 3 inch thick insulated poly roof with aluminum skin. Plus an additional 1850 if I wanted it screened in. That's about 21 dollars a square foot. I can get brick and electrical wiring and light fixtures and marble floors for 21 dollars a square foot. Can't I?

1 Comments:

Blogger Grimm said...

My biggest regret is not learning any trade skills in high school. When it comes to any home improvements - I am a lost cause.

November 25, 2009 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home