Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fellow Blogger Visit

As I mentioned yesterday, I have a fellow blogger visitingnow. Carnealian is visiting from the USA This week. We've been hanging out quite a bit, going to the beach and stuff. She and her crew are coming to our New Years Eve party tonight. When I say party, I mean small get-together.
Here's a few pics from this week!
As I've said before, Blogger is good because you meet new people. Facebook is good for finding old friends. The Wife and I LOVE having visitors! (Hint Hint!)
HAPPY 2010 Everybody!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

WORKING ON IT! Can you believe the airlines want money to fly on their planes these days?!?! It is ridiculous!

December 31, 2009 9:37 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Everyone should come visit you guys! I want to hold a Sting Ray now!! whaaaa!!!

January 01, 2010 11:06 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I stole the snorkle pic of me for FB.

January 02, 2010 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home