Friday, February 19, 2010

Dazed and Confused

Today is Friday, but I don't know what day it seems like. Wednesday was a holiday here, I worked all day, but it was different than my normal work. So my body doesn't know what day it is.
I'm looking in my pictures folder for a picture to post. These are several old pics of me.
About 1970, 5th grade
76 or 77, this a girl named Margaret and me. We never dated. She was a cheerleader and I was a doper. But I remember this day, I was happy she sat next to me for this picture. I felt popular for a minute.
This is me in 1978, I worked at Sears, Roebuck and Co, this pic was taken during my lunch hour. This is pretty close to right before I joined the Navy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Hee hee... old photos .... gotta love em! And would ya look at all that hair!!!!

February 20, 2010 3:47 AM  
Anonymous Blackjack Online said...

Anything especial.

May 21, 2011 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home