Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Nokia N 97 Mini SUCKS!

My phone has apparently bit the dust. It was a piece of crap from the moment I turned it on.
If I was Nokia, I would have never released that product. Full of bugs, non-intuitive, and non functional.
Last night I was playing around with my old Palm Treo, man, it's so fast compared to the Nokia. Push a button and it instantly goes to the page it's supposed to. The Nokia, press a button, nothing happens, press it again and maybe it works, or maybe it goes two pages. With everything, you have to wait and wait.
Don't get me wrong, there were moments where it worked fine, and if it worked consistently, it would be a great phone, but the way it is now, it is non-usable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Well at least you have your old one to fall back on... Chuck the Nokia!

April 08, 2010 2:05 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

So now it doesn't suck? Wonderful.

April 08, 2010 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home