Saturday, May 08, 2010

Slacker

I haven't been posting much lately. I have been leaving my computer at work and once I get there, I don't have time for a post. Here's a couple of dawg pics. I hate it when people post cutsie pics of their dogs, but these are OK, because one is a horrifying monster and the other is the root of all evil. I'll let you figure out which is which!I sent my camera out for repair, it would always give me a low battery warning. I got it back and the low battery problem is fixed, but now the colors don't seem as bright. Everything looks misty or something.
Last night we went and saw the movie, Iron Man 2. It was really good. I can't say if it was better or worse than the first one, about the same level of goodness I rekkon.
Here, now, it's cloudy, I hope we get a decent rain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Grimm said...

Here's hoping you get a smidge of what we got last night. If you do, you may get a few more cats and dogs your way.

Get it? Raining cats and dogs? Ha!
I'm here all week.

May 08, 2010 10:12 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

You hate pics of dogs? Awwww, better not visit my blog then! I am posting heaps lately of my dogs!

May 08, 2010 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home