Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday Mindblank

ll, I can't think of anything to post about today. Last night I was wondering about posting today.
We had that storm, Invest 92, well, it passed us and became tropical storm Karl. We had some rain. I was hoping for more than we got..

I've completed two lessons on my
A+ Computer Course, which doesn't seem like much. And it's not. I already know most of the stuff, and am wondering if I should have skipped this class and jumped to the next class I have planned.

I have been fixing up (cleaning up) my downstairs "No Girls Room" so I can use it to repair electronics as well as just store our scuba gear. I'm actually going to give it a real test today!

You know, Bloggers color palette has 70 colors, but there's no where near 70 that you can use for text.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

TEll me about the colour thing! I find only about 1/3 of them are useful.
Have fun cleaning up your 'no girls room'...

September 15, 2010 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home