Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pisses me off

I know there is more to life than this.
What am I doing? All my life I've been trying to get "There" and I don't even know where "There" is.
What is the point of memorizing the initials of circuit cards and how many pins each one has? It's the same bullshit as society. The game of working to pay bills is the same as memorizing the physical characteristics of circuit boards. I mean, if I needed to buy a memory card, I would just look at the label or get the model number out of the book. I don't need to memorize every type that has ever been built. I can get everything I need to stay alive today without money, and be happier.

Today I have to go to the bank and take money out of savings to pay the mortgage. I enjoy not working, but I have to because I will run out of money.

When I was a kid, I helped my friends big brother deliver newspapers. I basically (till now) haven't been unemployed since, and I have nothing to show for it. I've been doing something wrong my whole life..... Everyone else seems so 'In Control' of their lives... I have never felt that way. I have always been running just to keep up.

2 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

"Life is a journey, not a destination", enjoy the ride and don't worry so much about getting "there". Remember we are in this together and that I love you :)

October 19, 2010 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunshine is right. Also the reality of today, is that in order to get a good job, you are going to have to memorize those damn circuit boards. Same thing in nursing. I had to memorize all kinds of useless crap. Then in Real Estate, I had to learn all kinds of stuff that didn't pertain directly to Real Estate....it's the way of the beast. Your choice. It's not fun, but in order to get what you want, a necessity, unfortunately...good luck with the memorization! ...debbie

October 19, 2010 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home