Sunday, February 06, 2011

High Brain Failure Rate

Sunday morning, before my first sip of coffee.

Tonight is the super bowl, I am for Green Bay. No reason, I just wanted them to beat Chicago, and I'm sticking with them this week too.

I'm still looking for jobs, I went to some Chamber of Commerce forums Friday, and got leads on several jobs. But nobody calls. Everyone has broken computers, but when it's time to get them fixed, I guess they can do without them! Monday I'll be out beating the bushes again. Same as the radio stations here, guess they'll wait till they're off the air before they call, rather than do maintenance.

Anyway, I'm not too sure what this post is about. I am kind of just rambling. So I'm going to drink coffee, maybe ride my bike to the beach before the wife wakes up, go snorkeling and have a cigar!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best thing to do is GO INSIDE AND TALK TO THE MANAGER OR WHO EVER and talk to them in person. And follow up on the call...say in a week. Maybe who ever they got the first time didn't show up....never know.

Cooper of course lives with Bob and I. Izzy lives with my daughter and her daughter Madison. Kelly adopted Izzy a week ago tomorrow. But Izzy came over to play with Cooper after her beauty parlour session of bathe and nails....lol...

February 06, 2011 11:18 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

keep going back..and then go back again..and again...don't give up..

February 06, 2011 4:15 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I like your plans for the morning... well except for the cigar bit! lol

February 06, 2011 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home