Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hurricane Season

Hurricane season starts tomorrow. I hope we have a quiet year. The last two in a row, here, have been very quiet.

I have quite a busy day today, I have to take some scuba tanks to get hydro-ed, I have to go to see a man about some building supplies. I really want to get the apartment started. (I have plans to add an apartment to the house, to supplement my income). And I have to go to work on a transmitter. I have a problem that is a real doozie. Plus I would like to go to the beach for a little while, seems like I haven't been to the beach in a long time. I rekkon almost two weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Wow an apartment... what a project. Can't wait to see some phtoos of progress as you go.
I hope your hurricane season is quiet.. as in none!

May 31, 2011 10:08 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Your island really did take whammy in Ivan. Hope you have a quiet season, too. Hope you can get that apartment going, too.

June 03, 2011 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home