Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday Facts.

I've been sitting here 20 minutes trying to think of something to post.

I like it when you wake up, and the first thing you do is take a big drink of cold cold water from the fridge, you can feel it all the way down.

I gave Sheba a flea bath yesterday, but not Ditto. Sheba was itching furiously. Ditto was wondering where his bath was. Normally he hides, but after I didn't come looking for him, he came looking for me with a sorry "Where's my bath?" look. Maybe I'll get him today.

I re-wrote my resume. I like the way it came out.

I gave my resume to an employment agency.

My company has a write up in the upcoming Chamber of Commerce Magazine.

Business will pick up at the same time I get a regular job.

Maybe now it won't since I said that.

But since I said THAT, it will.

I wonder how often I jinx myself.

Last night we saw the moon rise out of the water, it was cool.

I mowed the front, the back still needs it. Soon the front will need mowing again too.

Today I have to go get my plans and building materials list, pick up my scuba tanks at hydro, and fix a laptop.

I want to go to the beach and snorkeling.
94302

3 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

After sitting for 20 minutes with a blank, how long did it take you to yabber? :-)
I get those moments in front of my blog, then I quit without saying anything. Go snorkeling. Just don't forget to mow your front lawn again.
I put crushed fresh garlic in my dogs' food to keep fleas away.

June 16, 2011 11:19 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Once I started to yabber, I yabbered quickly and nonstop.
Wonder if our dogs will eat garlic?

June 16, 2011 1:38 PM  
Blogger God's Little People said...

Another Thursday fact: Today I saw a Mark look-alike... a real good one!! You'd have found it amusing (or scary :-))
Your moonrise sounded quite spectacular. It looked pretty amazing here too - all red.
P.S. The stone window from yesterdays post is from our garden pergola where all the cats hang out. It's made by Greek craftsmen and I believe it's a craft that has been passed on for generations - it's quite beautiful.

June 16, 2011 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home