Thursday, July 07, 2011

Over th' hump

It's Thursday, we're over the week hump. Here, yesterday, it rained all day. We really needed that rain. Last night I could see the moon through the clouds, and today is still cloudy, but it's not raining now. Might clear up, might rain more. It's a toss up.

I'm sitting here drinking coffee, trying to think of more to write. The Wife quit drinking coffee, temporarily. Oh well, more for me!

The Cats! Oh yeah! Yesterday, I looked out and they were there, on the edge of the yard by the woods. I got some food out but none of them would come over. I took the food out to them next to the woods and they ate it all! SO I took the empty dish back and gave them more food, but I made them come over to their regular eating place. They came, but they were very skittish. I coughed and they all ran away, but immediately came back. It'll take a few days to get them loosened up again, and then we'll take the next one to the vet for "repairs". Maybe the cats will be easier to tame afterward.
Below are some phone photos from yesterday. Also, see the link for Qik in my sidebar and you can see a crappy video of the cats too.
Little One, the one in front, is the cat who just got back from the vet. I thought she was still acting a little 'lobotomized' yesterday...
Have you a good Thursday and let me be the first to wish you a great weekend!

96562

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little kitties are so cute. What do the dogs think of them? Do they see each other? Very nice of you both to feed and fix them! Wonder who will be next?? Maybe the little black one. He's cute!! You have a good weekend too!! ...debbie

July 07, 2011 7:34 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I suspect the little yellow one will be next. The black one is very wary and cautious.....

July 07, 2011 7:57 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Very cool that you are doing nice things for those cats!

July 07, 2011 9:57 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

yay for cat-people! i was actually always a dog person, but then little simbah entered my life...

July 07, 2011 1:03 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

nothing cuter than kitties..except the havoc they leave behind..

July 10, 2011 3:15 PM  
Blogger Coffee Slut said...

Awww ...I want one ...or two!

Years ago (more than 10, but I'm not sure how much more!) my sister found a litter of wild kittens. She kept all 5 ...3 have gone to "kitty heaven" ...she has 2 left and they are fabulous cats!

I'm a sucker for strays ...I feed them all!

July 13, 2011 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home