Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Beach Yesterday

Although I predicted rain, yesterday turned out to be a really nice day, and I spent most of it at the beach.
Then, when I was feeding the cats in the afternoon, up strolled a newcomer. We've seen this one before, he is Big Tom*. BTK is the mother of all our cats ('cept herself, of course), Big Tom* is suspected to be the father. He looks in pretty good shape, I think he has a nice home somewhere.
Below is a picture of Al Bina especially for Yellowdog Granny, because I know she especially likes Al Bina. She's always in the yard, hunting and sneaking around. She has dirt in her eyes and dirt in her nose and dirt in her ears. I think she thinks she's a boy cat. (Al, not Yellowdog Granny!)
* The name "Big Tom" has NOT been approved by The Wife and therefore may be subject to change in the future. MarkD60 and/or any of his affiliates cannot be held responsible or liable for any confusion this may cause.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elettra said...

I find it very tender Albina !!!!!!!!!

November 09, 2011 3:47 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

sigh*..she looks like my Rocky and Little Rock..look at that chewed ear..haahh

November 09, 2011 4:53 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

She had her ear notched so people would know shes been captured and fixed.

November 09, 2011 5:11 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

I love the "disclaimer" at the end because it's true, I haven't approved the name just yet, although I kidda like it already!

November 10, 2011 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just might have to move there...

November 11, 2011 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home