Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Drive Don't Ride

I am taking the car today instead of the scooter. It is raining. Tonight we are having company over for dinner. We really need our back porch for company. If it is raining, we will be a little fukt but not too bad.
SNOW DEPTH NOT AVAILABLE

Last night I had a weird dream. This guy killed another guy, and wrote a contract for me and several others to sign, saying we wouldn't tell anybody. Nobody minded signing it because the killer was such a nice guy. We were at his house, and his garage was like a living room except you could tell the carpet was sitting on the dirt floor. And the contract was written on the inside of a cereal box. All the panels of the box were torn apart and the writing was on the inside.
I think it was in California.

There's not much for me to post about today, like I said yesterday, this is a long week. I am tired this morning, and would rather stay home on this rainy cold cold winters day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup! Those are the best days to just curl up in bed with Mindless TV or a Good book...And soup...gotta have soup.

November 29, 2011 5:04 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

my be a weird night for dreams..i dreamed I was a prostitute in a Korean whore house..top that one.

November 29, 2011 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wind and rain?? E-Gads! not good for having company and needing your deck! Hope it all works or worked out! ...debbie

November 30, 2011 9:15 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Dude, you have the weirdest dreams.
I hope it does not rain when you have dinner guests.

December 01, 2011 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home