Friday, July 22, 2005

I feel it coming on..

Woke up late this morning, 5:35. Clouds look like they're going away (it got cloudy just before noon yesterday), its Friday. I gotta funny feeling I might be getting sick around lunchtime and have to take the afternoon off. I think about a one hour dive this afternoon might be the cure I need. Or an afternoon on the beach.
Of course, the days I feel like this are usually the busiest, most chaotic, work-late days of them all.
hmmmm
Weee shall seeeeee............

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Dang Mark, you get all the freaks lately don't you? You Killer you! ;-)

Personally I think you should say screw it and take the afternoon off. In fact, I insist. Afterall it is national screw-off day.

July 22, 2005 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love it when you can tell ahead of time that you are going to get sick? LOL

July 22, 2005 5:52 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Notice its around a full moon?
(Fool Moon)

July 22, 2005 9:15 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

hehe :) cute - "fool moon" -- make me giggle

July 23, 2005 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home