Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Time for bed

Not much to write about tonight.
I got my car back today. It seems to be ok, a stuck valve was the problem. the rental car costed more than the repair, (I'm NOT complaining)
And I went diving, finally. It was my 100th rebreather dive. We were underwater for 59 minutes. My total time underwater with my rebreather is 8930 minutes. There was a pretty strong current and great visibility.
Also, before the dive I ate at Burger King, and that was a mistake.
good night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Wow, thats alot of minutes logged with the rebreather.

Burger King. ugh... Could be worse. I'm having breakfast at McDonalds in a few hours and not by choice. I may regret it all day. It would help if I went to bed first though.

July 20, 2005 2:37 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I think McMuffins are pretty good! And 2 orange juices!

July 20, 2005 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home