Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dont know what to write

Last night the internet was down here, Cable & Wireless dropped the ball again.
I have a list of things to do today, non work related and work related errands. Hopefully I can slip away today and go unnoticed.
I slept good, but don't feel quite right. I feel "level", which I can't really describe, but I think I would be easily irritated today. Just let me go and do my work and leave me alone.
My coffee is very good this morning!
Last night I dreamed about my Grandfather, he's been dead since the 1970's. I woke up at 12:45 and thought "better write it down", but I didn't and now can't remember the dream. I do remember there was something I wanted to remember about it though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

Maybe your dream will come back to you during the day today. Have a good day.

August 23, 2005 7:16 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Since you made the comment "Just let me go and do my work and leave me alone" you could have something really good to comment about over on my site today -- it's stuff that irritate us at the office. I do the same thing with dreams and wish I had written them down as well. I had a dream 2 nights ago about a girl getting murdered on her wedding day -- then last night I had a dream about the pres of the company I work for -- really strange stuff.... anyway, i hope your days brightens and that you have a good one!

August 23, 2005 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home