Monday, August 15, 2005

Getting ready for work,

Actually, I AM ready for work, I finished my coffee, so I'm having another. On a weekday, I usually don't have time for two cups at home before work, but this morning I do. My coffee at home is much better than coffee I make at work, I don't know why.
I get up a lot earlier than I have to, I like to have a little time before I go to work. I like it when I first go outside to walk the dog, it always amazes me to see the sky lighting up and feel the breeze. Once I get to work, I'm just like every other rat in the rat race, but I try not to take the important stuff for granted, and work and the rat race, in reality, is not an important thing in life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

Aren't early mornings the best? It makes your day seem so much longer, like you really had a chance to enjoy the full day. I am not much of a coffee drinker (the only vice I never had!) but I am sure it tastes better at home because you have the quality time to enjoy it. Have a good day at work!

August 15, 2005 7:55 AM  
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

I'm like you. I like to have time in the morning to ease into things. I can't just jump out of bed and run to work.

August 15, 2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger Jona said...

I'm keeping realy quiet, as the only time I see the dawn is when I've been up all night! And what's worse is that's not even partying (anymore), just insomnia :o(

August 15, 2005 6:03 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I love my coffee and I also enjoy easing into the morning. I'm a morning person though. :)

August 15, 2005 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home