Tuesday, August 02, 2005

excellent dream

I had a dream last night that I was swimming through these small streams, maybe a foot deep and two wide. Like a maze. There were friends following me, walking and swimming, but I was just swimming. Then I came to this beautiful fresh water lagoon, the water was blue and the sand was white and there were these big crabs that could walk on the water. It looked a lot like the water on Seven Mile Beach but much clearer and you could see both sides of the lake and I kept tasting the water and it was fresh and tasted good. And it wasn't a simple round lake it was big and curvy and needed a lot of exploration. I was thinking "how come I never found this place before?"
I hope I can get back there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

hmmmmmm..... wonder what this dream means? thought about looking it up? :) glad you enjoyed your sleep! :)

August 02, 2005 6:18 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

There is alot to be said for dream exploration. It's all supposed to mean something you know. Maybe you have a deep need to explore?

August 02, 2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Well, I guess you'd need a lift bag, probably a 50 or 100 pound one should do. Then tie the bag to the cooler and carry the whole thing into water deep enough to inflate the bag. Then inflate the bag enough to lift the cooler and swim it where you want it. (you have to mainitain neutral buoyancy by adding air as you get deeper or dumping air if you get shallower)
Then deflate the bag as you position the cooler how you want it.

I wouldn't use that yellow tape though, I don't think it would last too long. I'd use yellow nylon rope (it floats) or just get the compass heading.
you can email me about this if you want.

August 02, 2005 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home