Monday, August 01, 2005

thunder and my dog

Last night it thundered and rained and my dog woke me up to tell me about it. He sits next to the bed and sticks his face near my head and makes this grunting sound, then when I wake up and turn my head and see his face is about an inch from mine, I jump through the ceiling. Sometimes he licks my nose at the same time I open my eyes for effect.
So I got up and took him for a walk. It was those big tower clouds and clear around them so I could see the stars, clouds and lightning. I saw the Pleiadaes at about 45 degrees up so you know winter is coming.
Now I'm kind of tired. That means extra coffee and I love coffee!!!

You know, blogger has 70 colors, but it doesn't seem like that many are usable.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jona said...

Winter is coming? Yikes, some of us are still waiting for summer to start!

August 01, 2005 8:00 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Debi, I thought you were getting more summer than you could handle with all those kids running around! I DO hope you get your own personal summer break!

August 01, 2005 8:30 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

A grunting sound from an inch away and a lick on the nose.... Yep, that's the way I like to wake up! hehe :)

August 01, 2005 8:42 AM  
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

What a way to wake up. My cat does the staring in your face thing too.

Like the colors you had for this post, they were easier to read.

August 01, 2005 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jona said...

It's not summer if I'm not forced out of my jeans by the heat ;o)

August 01, 2005 12:45 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

SHHHH! Don't mention winter!!! I'm hoping if we ignore it, it'll just stay away! ;)

Snowboarding is cool & all, but I'll take the beach & swimming over that *any* day! :)

August 01, 2005 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home