Tuesday, November 08, 2005

s.h.i.t.

So Happens It's Tuesday!
I don't know what I'm going to post about today. The votes as I counted them yesterday came out 9 beard, 6 no beard. Interesting. I used to grow a beard every winter when I lived in the colder climate. then I had just a moustache for years after I got the scar above my lip (fighting) I couldn't shave without cutting myself for a long time, so I had a moustache. I didn't mind the goatee/beard/moustache, except when I got out of the sea, then it was annoyingly crusty. Plus it drives me crazy that I play with it all the time. And mostly, I just don't feel like a person who has a beard or goatee or anything. That was the first time I ever had a goatee and not a full beard. In the navy once I let my beard grow really long! It was cool! But most importantly, every time I have ever grown a beard and shaved it off, I notice that it seems like my chin has shrunk a little. I don't want to loose my chin!
I can't find the key to my bike lock. I was going to ride today but where is that dang key? I bet I could find the spare, but I want the original, it is usually kept on the handlebars and I wonder if it fell off somehow. I put the bike in back of my car yesterday and rode from the car repair place to work. (My drivers side window came out of the track, and I had just had it replaced.) Or maybe I am just too lazy and want to drive.
The OI Girl gave me a Gel Seat Cover and that thing is nice and comfy!
I'm back at that same 'ol place at work where I have many unfinished projects and today is the day to knock a few of them off. Get them out of the way. Plus I want to make it for a beach lunch and possibly a DIVE THIS AFTERNOON!!!
Well, That'll have to do for now, I'm going to look for the key! Have a great day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Hi hi! Interesting blog!

Will drop by again!

November 08, 2005 6:36 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

"Plus I want to make it for a beach lunch and possibly a DIVE THIS AFTERNOON!!!"
This is why I want to live next door. I'm JEALOUS!

November 08, 2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Yay for gel seat covers and diving at lunch! Whoo hoo! Have fun!

November 08, 2005 12:17 PM  
Blogger Ciona said...

Just stumbled across your blog, sir, and am trying not to covet your life in Cayman! Oh, lovely! How long have you been there?

As I quickly perused your blog entries, I noticed one way back in May: Religion vs. Spirituality. I thought, too, about how I think "religion" implies community. Though it is often perverted into a "social club" of who's in and who's out, I think that the community aspect of religion is terribly important. Spirituality seems more personal. We can experience God on our own, for sure. And when we experience God through community, we get special glimpses of God on earth. I think that makes religion a beautiful part of our spirituality.

Forgive my rehashing months-old thoughts . . . Enjoy your evening!

November 08, 2005 5:50 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Good luck finding that key. Those gel seat covers are awesome aren't they? I don't know how I ever lived without one. I can't ride a bike without one on it now. I'm spoiled!

November 08, 2005 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home