Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunny Sunday,

Last night, I ws called into work. One of my transmitters was off the air. I went to the transmitter site and found a blown 20 amp fuse in the IPA power supply, (remember me telling you about the IPA and the FPA? ). The biggest fuse I had that was the right physical size was only 8 amps, so I turned down the power and ran it overnight with an 8 amp fuse.
By the time I woke up this morning, it was off again, because the fuse had blown. Here everything is closed on Sunday so I borrowed a 20 amp fuse from a friend and went out and put it in. Then I went to the beach (At the beach, first, I listened to Garbage V 2.0 on my MP3 player and then read my book, David Poyers "Fire On the Water". I came home around 4. Now its a little after 6 and I just woke up from a nap I don't really remember laying down for and I am wondering where the day went.
As Forrest Gump would say, "That's about all I have to say about that"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like you work nearly every day.

November 13, 2005 10:44 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

But the minute I leave work, I am in vacation mode!

November 13, 2005 11:45 PM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

OH i so hate your guts. BUT NOT REALLY! please don't take me seriously.... I am just so unbeleivably jealous..... P.S. mind if I ask... have you ever peed in your wetsuit? If you don't understand the reason for my asking, read my old posts ;)

November 14, 2005 12:14 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

If you don't pee in you wetsuit at least 3 times every dive, you're dehydrated and need more water before the dive. Dehydration is the #1 contributor to Decompression sickness.

But that's you, not me, Of course I would NEVER pee in my wetsuit! Sheesh!
Hee Heee HEEEEE!!!

I lied. I pee a lot.

November 14, 2005 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home