Thursday, January 26, 2006

Early in = early out, (I hope)

I'm at work already, I awoke to the sound of silence, the computer had quit so we were broadcasting silence. So I came in and re-started the computer and now I'm cleaning my shop. It needs it, my workbench is covered in stuff.

After work last night I swam even though it was late. I started to swim the half mile but the sun started going down and I turned around. I was about half way when I turned around, and normally I swim the half and walk back, so I rekkon I swam a little less than the half, but almost. I feel it a little this morning.

Here's a picture I took yesterday, sitting in my car. I like this pic because it seems very "busy". The cruise ship isn't on the pier, it is anchored out pretty far. The people are getting on a boat to take them to the ship.

6 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

You go, Mark! I've actually tried to start exercising a little myself. I've been walking a mile on my break at work and climbing the stairs too!
go me!

January 26, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

Wow, I never realized how BIG those ships are. I guess I should take a cruise. I took a 7 hour cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Freeport and then stayed on the island for a few days, but it's not like a REAL cruise. It must be nice to live on an island. I will always want to live on the water.

January 26, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Wish I was getting a boat! Good luck getting out of there early today. And yay...it's Thursday!!

January 26, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

That's a cool pic, it does look like the boat is actually on the pier doesn't it. Gotta love those optical illusions!

My mother is going on a cruise in March. Too bad she doesn't need me as a travel compainion. Oh well.

January 26, 2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Most cruise ships are much bigger thah aircraft carriers, about the same length and about twice as many decks above water.

Daisy, is your Mother coming here?

January 27, 2006 5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were they there on a sit in protesting not getting to go to Trinidad?

January 28, 2006 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home