Monday, January 23, 2006

Puppy

click pic for huge heartmelting view
This morning I heard a puppy whining outside the back window. I went outside and all the neighbor girls had him and were spoiling him big time. Thay gave him a bath and went out and bought food. He's teeny, looks lke about 6 weeks, not that I'm an expert or anything.
He looks like a perfectly healthy puppy. He had fleas, but that's about it. The thought crossed my mind that my dog could use some company. The girls really love him and I think one of them will keep him, but we shall seeeeeee!

9 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

How incredibly cute is HE?! Can you mail him to Louisiana?

January 23, 2006 9:51 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I'm trying to convice the new owners to name him Gargantor

January 23, 2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

He's adorable!! If the neighbors don't keep him, you certainly should!!

January 23, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

He is soooooo cute!!! I don't think I could say no to that face.

January 23, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

Awwweeee, what a sweet face. I hope he gets a good home. He is just too cute for words. I think his name should be Cayman.

January 23, 2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

The only dogless neighbors aren't dogless anymore. His name is Pepe Gargantor.

January 23, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Awww! Cute little Pepe'. Well he and your pooch can still be friends, right? ;)

January 24, 2006 1:59 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Oh my gosh what a cutie-patootie! Makes me want to get a dog for the family all the more. Put him up on Ebay and Renee and I can bid on him. HEE HEE!

January 24, 2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Love the puppy. And the dive pictures all look great! Some of those fish looked like they were posing :)

January 25, 2006 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home