Tuesday, March 21, 2006

No news is good news

I can't think of anything to post.

I went to get my phone fixed yesterday and they wrote down my symptoms, same as everyone else who has a phone like mine, and the customers who have data service. I didn't get mad, I didn't kill anyone and no Digicel employees were harmed by my visit.

The OI Girl arrives tonight for two nights and a day, I have the day off tomorrow.

Yesterday was a good day at work, I feel better when I'm productive. I can sometimes get away with this:
And then I notice that I don't feel as good. People don't do the right thing because they are good, people are good because they do the right thing. I have noticed that things go my way more when I am a good boy.



Special note to Carnealean: I think the only reason they said that the evening of the 19th was the best night to view Saturn was because the 20th was the equinox, which means that the Earths equatorial plane crossed its orbital plane. I don't know what difference it could possibly make for someone looking at Saturn through a telescope. So if you have a chance to look through one of those big observatory scopes, then by all means do it! And tell us about it!

Ciao for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Thanks Mark for the update on Saturn. I need to get to this observatory. I've lived here all my life and have never been there.

See, being good = good karma!

March 21, 2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

You do pretty good for a guy with nothing to post. ;)

March 22, 2006 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home