Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday? Already?

I am glad it's almost the weekend. I was dreading work more than I needed to. I thought the OI Girl was coming Friday, but found out yesterday she's coming Saturday. I didn't even protest when my boss asked me to work Saturday night.
I got my new binoculars yesterday! They are fantastic! I was at the beach till late and didn't get to bed till almost midnight. I was looking mostly at nebula and star clusters. and the moon. I got up this morning and looked at Venus, I could see it fairly well, it's showing a little more than a quarter right now. I'm going to need a tripod and more books.....
Ditto the dog is coming to work again today, The repairs look almost done to me, but I don't know diddly squat. I was able to bring the dog home at lunchtime yesterday and that was very convienent. Hopefully I can do the same today.
I guess that's it for today. I haven't touched my 365 blog since I went on vacation, I am plagued with guilt.

5 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

You can see planets/stars with your new binoc's? They must be some rather powerful beinoculars or else you have a clear view of the stars (aka no interuptance from city lights). Either way I am jealous. I miss the beach life.

March 09, 2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger Jona said...

I haven't done my 365 in weeks either. At first I felt guilty, but even that's fading...;o)

March 09, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Your pics from your vacation are amazing. I would love to have a pair of those binoculars!!! Excellent. Glad it's Thursday already as well and almost the weekend. Bring it on!

March 09, 2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Oh good, you got the binoculars! So it was bring your dog to work day, huh? ;)

March 09, 2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

At least you have an excuse for why you haven't touched your 365 blog -- I've just been slack. I'll catch it up soon....

congrats on the binoculars -- you'll be outside looking at the sky for hours upon hours now! :)

March 09, 2006 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home